This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website (see below), sub-domains, and any associated web-based, mobile applications (collectively, "Website"), as owned and operated by FILMWAIVER.
Capitalized terms, unless otherwise defined, have the meaning specified below:
1. The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to FILMWAIVER, the owner incorporate of the Website.
2. A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website but has not registered as Member.
3. A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
4. Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
5. A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
6. All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
1. Use License
Permission is not granted to redistribute copies of the content of the Website for commercial transitory viewing. The grant of a license, not a transfer of file, provided under the use license permits the personal viewing and social media “sharing” alone. For greater certainty, under this license you may not:
1. Modify or copy the materials;
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FILMWAIVER at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. We reserve the right to discontinue a Member's account or a User's access privileges without notice in the event of a breach of the terms and conditions contained herein.
The materials on the Website are provided "as is". FILMWAIVER makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FILMWAIVER does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FILMWAIVER or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if FILMWAIVER or a FILMWAIVER authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FILMWAIVER may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. While FILMWAIVER has fulfilled its due diligence regarding the integrity of the Platform, it does not accept any liability regarding the same.
Should any part of our Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law
Our Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Ontario, Canada and Lagos, Nigeria and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada and Lagos, Nigeria without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
All disputes shall be dealt with by way of mediation and in the event that two rounds of mediation are unsuccessful, disputes shall be dealt with by way of binding arbitration.